Saturday 19 May 2012

Hobbits


Once again I find myself thinking about Hobbits. With Peter Jackson's Hobbit movies just around the corner and excitement steadily growing on line, I can't help wondering how these films will be. His LOTR films had many spectacular moments in them and I have high hopes that his new films will also. In that spirit here are a couple of quick impressions of two of my favourite Hobbits - Lobelia Sackville Baggins, the old sour puss and Gaffer Gamgee the steadfast gardener.




More soon.

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. I have very high expectations from the Hobbit movie too, but I'm sure we'll not be disappointed.
    Lobelia is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Irene. I have been watching the production blogs and find them both fascinating and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, damn, damn! This is very cool! Inspired drawings and fled to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks tsah - glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete